This advert is turned off. Find similar / Post ad
Cheam Common Road, Worcester Park, Surrey, KT48RW
+ £500 deposit
Available all week immediately.
A bright, clean and friendly house share located in Worcester Park
• Area: Worcester Park, Surrey, London
• Postcode: KT4 8RW
• Available: Now
• Total Price: £500pcm
• Bills: All included
House tenants are; one professional female, two professional males.
The room is in very clean and in good condition, and the house has had new carpets throughout.
Area has lots of local amenities within walking distance, such as: 2 supermarkets (Sainsbury’s and Tesco), a leisure centre, lots of pubs, restaurants and cafés, all your usual local shops with close Oyster top up facilities, multiple bus stops and train stations in all directions.
• Professional Weekly Cleaner – for all communal areas (kitchen, bathrooms, hallways and stairs) – also available to clean room upon individuals request
• Each room has a lock on the door and individual key is supplied
• Brand new Condensing Combi Boiler recently installed (instant hot water 24/7)
• Virgin Box in every room, with XL TV package
• Wired Internet connections (box on wall to plug into) in every room, with 100mb download speeds
• Wireless Internet in every room, with 100mb download speeds
• Furnished (or unfurnished if required)
• Double Glazing
• Large Kitchen with all the white goods one could ever need: several fridges/freezers, double cavity gas oven with four gas hobs, large washing machine, large tumble dryer, and large dishwasher
• New Carpets throughout
• Upstairs bathroom with toilet, sink, shower and bath
• Downstairs toilet room with sink
• Private off street Parking
• All bills included: Council Tax, Water, Cleaning Products, Gas & Electricity, TV Licence, 100mb Broadband, XL TV Package, and Professional Weekly Cleaner.
• Excellent Transport Links (night and day), 10 minutes’ walk from Worcester Park Station & 10 minutes’ walk from Cheam Broadway Station. 1 min walk from 3 main bus stops (X26, 213, 613, 627, 93, 293, S3, 151)
Kenley Road, London, SW19
Double room (for one person only) and single room to rent in terraced-house in South West London (SW19) Morden property ...
Rossignol Gardens, Carshalton, SM5
Two double bedroom flat in Carshalton with a double bedroom available for rent. This newly decorated, well maintained, tidy, top ...
Prince's Avenue, Surbiton, KT6
Hi, we are renting out a property in Surbiton, perhaps you would be interested? ROOMS TO LET IN KINGSTON from ...
Caversham Avenue, North Cheam, SM3
Beautiful house in North Cheam that has just recently been refurbished throughout. There are currently two rooms available in the ...
Palmerston Road, Carshalton, SM5
The property is near to shops, a leisure centre, park and British Rail to London and Epsom. There is a ...