This advert is turned off. Find similar / Post ad
Queensbridge Road, London, E28FB
+ £1,320 deposit
Available all week immediately.
Seeking another professional person to share the tenancy of this ideally situated flat in the RIBA award winning 'Adelaide Wharf' development which overlooks regents canal.
I’ve been living here with my current flat mate for the past 3 years. He is moving in with his girlfriend so his room will be available in January. I am seeking a flatmate as it’s a really great place, certainly the nicest place I have ever lived.
* Floor to ceiling windows
* Wooden floors
* Near-exclusive use of the master bathroom (I have an en-suite)
* Large open plan kitchen/living area
* Balcony directly over canal from living area
* Top floor (5th)
* Agents have been great (always prompt fixing or replacing anything we have reported)
* Porter/Reception (Mon-Sat)
* Fob entry bike storage
* Secure access via fob entry and intercom
* Parking available in the buildings underground car park if required for additional fee
* 5m walk to Hackney Road which includes the 50 Bus
* 10m walk to Haggerston or Hoxton Stations (Overground)
* 20/25mm walk to Old Street (Northern) or Bethnal Green (Central)
* My commute from the flat is actually walking to St. Pauls in ~45m which is brilliant
* Building is next to Haggerston park
* 10m walk to London Fields and Broadway Market
* 10m walk to Hoxton
* 10m walk from Columbia Road
* 15m walk to Shoreditch
* 20/25m walk to Brick lane and Spitalfields
* Most of my time I’m a Software Developer working in the City of London but I tend to work from home at least one day a week
* I’m a bit of a tech geek so most of my interests revolve around that
* I’m keenly interested in current affairs, politics, business and finance
* I’m also involved in an business in the events industry based in Manchester
* I tend to be quiet in the week (e. g. so I can keep well rested get up early) but less so on the weekend
* Vegetarian friendly (I’m not at the moment but current house mate is)
* Someone respectful and who fits with my professional life :)
* Someone who wants a flat mate, rather than just a room
* Me and my housemate informally share the cooking (particularly in the week) - so really want someone who cooks and wants to continue this
Victorian Grove, Hackney, N16
One Double room available from 01 June 2019. Lovely, clean spacious open planned apartment on the first floor with access ...
Chichester Street, London, SW1V
I am looking for someone to replace me in a lovely flat share in Pimlico area. The flat has 4 ...
Joseph Hardcastle Close, London, SE14
10 mins from ‘New Cross Gate’ station 2 bus lines H24 at 9 mins “Brian street” bus stop 9 mins ...
Millharbour, London, E14
A double bedroom is offered at the popular development of 41 Millharbour. It is a 3-minute walk to DLR South ...
North Gower St, London, NW1
Central London: Room in North Gower Street in a shared house with a friendly atmosphere, fully furnished with all mod ...