Phone: 07599 *** ***
Already a member? Login
Queensbridge Road, London, E28FB View map
Posted 26/12/2018, updated 4 months ago (19/4/2019).
+ £1,320 deposit
Available all week immediately.
Seeking another professional person to share the tenancy of this ideally situated flat in the RIBA award winning 'Adelaide Wharf' development which overlooks regents canal.
I’ve been living here with my current flat mate for the past 3 years. He is moving in with his girlfriend so his room will be available in January. I am seeking a flatmate as it’s a really great place, certainly the nicest place I have ever lived.
* Floor to ceiling windows
* Wooden floors
* Near-exclusive use of the master bathroom (I have an en-suite)
* Large open plan kitchen/living area
* Balcony directly over canal from living area
* Top floor (5th)
* Agents have been great (always prompt fixing or replacing anything we have reported)
* Porter/Reception (Mon-Sat)
* Fob entry bike storage
* Secure access via fob entry and intercom
* Parking available in the buildings underground car park if required for additional fee
* 5m walk to Hackney Road which includes the 50 Bus
* 10m walk to Haggerston or Hoxton Stations (Overground)
* 20/25mm walk to Old Street (Northern) or Bethnal Green (Central)
* My commute from the flat is actually walking to St. Pauls in ~45m which is brilliant
* Building is next to Haggerston park
* 10m walk to London Fields and Broadway Market
* 10m walk to Hoxton
* 10m walk from Columbia Road
* 15m walk to Shoreditch
* 20/25m walk to Brick lane and Spitalfields
* Most of my time I’m a Software Developer working in the City of London but I tend to work from home at least one day a week
* I’m a bit of a tech geek so most of my interests revolve around that
* I’m keenly interested in current affairs, politics, business and finance
* I’m also involved in an business in the events industry based in Manchester
* I tend to be quiet in the week (e. g. so I can keep well rested get up early) but less so on the weekend
* Vegetarian friendly (I’m not at the moment but current house mate is)
* Someone respectful and who fits with my professional life :)
* Someone who wants a flat mate, rather than just a room
* Me and my housemate informally share the cooking (particularly in the week) - so really want someone who cooks and wants to continue this
Member active login to reveal
Vartry Road, Stamford Hill, N15
We are 28 (spanish) and 39 (english/french) couple who lead a comfy work and social life! My partner is ...
8 Madeira Str, London, E14
Hey! I am Nancy. I have a double room with private bathroom (off-suite) to rent out available from 01/08 ...
720 Wick Lane, London, E3
Bright Double Bed room opening onto sunny terrace located in the heart of Bow. 750pcm excl. bills Sharing with two ...
Gale Street, London, E3
Lovely, furnished double room available in a new build flat in Bow. Short walk to DLR station Devon’s Road ...
Saltwell St, London, E14
Large double bedroom in a 3 bedroom house near Canary Wharf. The whole house is renovated with everything BRAND NEW ...