Phone: 07491 *** ***
Already a member? Login
7 St. Martins East, Leicester, LE15FX
+ £800 deposit
Available all week for 6 months.
-- SUMMARY --
Do you want the priceless benefits and conveniences of living right in the heart of Leicester City Centre with timeless sophistication and charm?
Then come and enjoy luxurious Leicester City living in the beautiful Historical Quarter & Tourist District of St. Martins (LE1), where there are countless of activities to utilise and explore as soon as you take a step outside your door!
This Luxury 2-Storey Split-Level Maisonette House Share has available to rent a large Fully-Furnished & Serviced Double Guest Room & Bathroom with full use of the Common Rooms in the most desirable Social, Cultural & Artistic area of the city.centre.
-- ABOUT THE PROPERTY --
Truly a rare find, this tastefully designed character property was built in 1674 beside Leicester Cathedral, the popular city landmark and tourist site where King Richard III is buried.
Now refurbished, restored and furnished to an impeccable standard, this unique character property features, extra large rooms with High Ornate Ceilings, crown and floor mouldings, Stained Glass Doors, (2) Mud rooms, as well as a picturesque interior decor.
-- THE COMMON ROOMS --
1) THE FOYER The lovely furnished Foyer contains a grand original wooden staircase, brass chandeliers, beautifully painted Columns, an Antique Upright Piano and a lounge seating area.
2) THE KITCHEN The newly Renovated and Serviced Kitchen has a perfect blend of modern track lighting, Stainless Steel Appliances, Soft-Touch kitchen drawers and cabinets, a Marble Fireplace and a lovely Bistro Eating Area with a view. It also has a built-in Stackable Fridge, Freezer, Washer & Dishwasher, an Electric Kettle, Coffee Maker, and a Magic Bullet blender to get your juicing on! Glassware, Dishware, Silverware, Cookware and Cooking Utensils also are provided.
3) THE SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM The stunningly furnished Sitting Room has a bright and beautiful view of the Secret Courtyard & Garden. It also has Original Hardwood Floors, a marble fireplace, dining area, an original handcrafted Tudor Bookcase, and a Large Flat Screen Television with Internet TV.
4) THE SECRET COUTYARD & GARDEN This lovely property also contains its own private & secluded Gated Coutyard and Garden to dine & unwind to the soothing sound of windchimes, birds chirping and rustling trees right in the heart of Leicester City!
Now how’s that for convenience?!
-- THE GUEST ROOM --
(1) Large Fully Furnished Double Bedroom with Linen, Duvet, Blanket, Pillows, Hangers and underbed storage.
A Bluetooth Computer Printer, Wall mounted Whiteboard, Lamp, Wall Clock, an Alarm Clock as well as Office & School Supplies.
3-Piece Guest Bathroom with Towels and Storage Room.
HOOVER, IRON, & IRONING BOARD are also available.
House Cleaning Services will be provided for the Common Areas of the house, while cleaning of the Guest Room & Guest Bathroom will be the responsibility of the Boarder.
This fantastic House Share also comes with secured City Centre Parking, 2 Private Entryways, and 24-hour Exterior Camera Security.
PLUS All-Inclusive Utility Bills, Council Tax, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Use of Common Rooms, Laundry Facilities, along with Complimentary Tea, Coffee and Biscuits.
-- CLOSE CONVENIENCES & ACTIVITIES --
A wide variety of Cafés, Pubs, Nightclubs and Restaurants,
DeMontfort University, the University of Leicester and Leicester City Library,
Leicester Haymarket Bus Station, St. Margaret’s Bus Station and Leicester Railway Station.
BBC Leicester, DeMontfort Hall, Sue Townsend Theatre, and Curve Theatre,
The Little Theatre, Phoenix Cinema and Art Centre, and Showcase Cinema de Lux Leicester,
Leicester Market, Grocery & Convenience Stores, Organic Health Shops, and Pharmacies,
(2) Malls & Designer Boutiques along with Vintage Shops and Pound Stores,
Post Offices, Bookstores, Art Supply Shops, School & Office Supply Stores,
-- LUXURY HOUSE SHARE RENTAL COST --
RENTAL COST: £195 PER WEEK (780 Per Month) MINIMUM RENTAL CONTRACT: 3 - 6 Months
-- RENTAL REQUIREMENTS --
SEEKING A NEAT & TIDY WORKING PROFESSIONAL OR A MATURE STUDENT WHO WILL TREAT THIS HOUSE RESPECTFULLY AS THEIR HOME.
GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID IS REQUIRED "PRIOR" TO LODGER'S STAY..
ONE TIME SECURED DEPOSIT FEE OF £800.
NO HOUSING BENEFITS/DSS, SMOKING OR PETS.
-- SCHEDULE A VIEWING TODAY --
This In-Demand Guest Room is available to rent on FRIDAY, JUNE 15TH. Viewings are currently available throughout the month of MAY. So don’t delay, schedule your viewing appointment TODAY!
TELEPHONE OR WHATSAPP
EMAIL Please include your full name, current home address, telephone number and personal email address.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Active 9 months ago