Tenant and student insurance

When living in rented or shared accommodation it can be difficult to find the right level of cover at the right price to insure your belongings, with some people leaving it too late having to payout for a new laptop because they dropped it, or the tenant next door has just left and your TV seems to be missing. To help look after our users FlatMateRooms have teamed up with Endsleigh these are experts in providing tenants' insurance. Endsleigh understands your insurance has to be flexible and offers a range of specially designed low cost policies to suit you. Get a complete no obligation quote in minutes. If you're a student see the bottom of this page for specially designed student insurance.

Why choose Endsleigh for contents insurance

"When I graduated from university I could not afford to buy my own home so I remained in rented accommodation which was a shared house. As a tenant, Endsleigh found me affordable contents insurance and I could pay it monthly. When I came to claim they were excellent. There was almost no paperwork to complete and the process was painless. I would definitely recommend them to renters for household insurance."

Get a free no obligation quote...

Student insurance

If you're a full-time student then student contents insurance from Endsleigh can cover your possessions in your house, flat or halls of residence and can be tailored to cover all the items that you take to university too. You can build a policy that insures just one item, or a policy that covers your bike, laptop, iPod, camera, DVDs and much more. Get a student contents insurance quote.

← back to advice centre