When renting rooms it’s important to have the right protection in place to cover for most eventualities. If you’re renting rooms in your own home or in other properties, it can sometimes get a little stressful. The last thing you want to think about is the bill because the ceiling has come through due to a tap left running upstairs or your new LCD TV has been knocked over. Without insurance you’re left chasing tenants for excess costs not covered by the amount of their bond. In some circumstances landlords have been left paying 1000s.
So it’s best to play it safe and get appropriate Landlord Insurance. Normal home insurance policies are unlikely to cover everything.
To help our customers we have teamed up with Endsleigh. Endsleigh have a long-established expertise in providing specialist cover for landlords. Their comprehensive and competitively priced policies have been specifically designed to meet the needs of the modern landlord, offering both buildings and contents cover and a monthly premium option as well as an annual one off payment.
What Endsleigh say about their landlords insurance
- 1000s of landlords already choose Endsleigh for buy to let insurance
- Insure £60,000 buildings from £96 a year
- Landlords’ buildings insurance and contents insurance quotes in minutes
- Optional home emergency cover for £59.50
- Insure a portfolio of properties on one scheme through our special commercial insurance policy
- Cover specially designed with the help of landlords
See how much you could save and get a free no obligation quote...