How much rent should I charge?
Choosing what price you rent your rooms for should be an easy process. One of the best ways to do this is to check out your competition room renter’s prices on this site. See how much they are renting their rooms for in your area that are of a similar size and layout.
Other things you can consider when choosing the right price are:
- What are your living expenses?
- Is there parking?
- Are you going to include bills in the price?
- Is the room en-suite?
- Do you have wireless internet, SKY or Virgin TV?
- Which facilities are included?
- Are you close to universities, the local town, business parks etc?
Remember to charge a fair price. You don’t want your room on the market for weeks holding out for £500/month when you could have filled it sooner by offering for £470/month.