Covering flatsharing and rental topics, this is the place to be if you need advice on any aspect of room or home rental.
We've covered over 40 landlord and tenant advice subjects ranging from tenancy agreements to broadband and disputes.
Also see frequently asked questions.
Flatmates and tenants
- Paying deposits and legislation
- 10 things to include on your moving checklist
- Room rental
- No response to communication
- Top 10 tips to finding the right room
- Writing your room wanted advert
- Looking for a room, but who do you want to live with?
- Issues and disputes with other tenants and landlords
- 3 tips to prevent scams and keeping you safe online
- Do you need internet access
- Flatmate Rooms Blog
- 📖 Basic room rental rules
- ⏱️ Giving notice to leave
- Tenant and student insurance
- 🤔 Suggestions & ideas
- Why provide internet access? Broadband & WiFi
- Preventing scams and keeping you safe online
- Guide to renting rooms
- 🛋️ Bedroom presentation
- Writing your room to let advert
- 🌩️ Issues & disputes with tenants
- Top 10 tips to finding the ideal tenant
- Landlord insurance
- How much rent should I charge?
- Rent a room scheme
- Tenant verification services
- House bills
- Basic guide to buy to let
- Offering Sky or Virgin TV
- Tenancy agreements
- Employing a housekeeper
- Taking deposits and legislation
- HMO, house in multiple occupation
- Tenant privacy access and rules
- What are you looking for in a housemate
- 🛌 Buying new beds