About Flatmate Rooms
Flatmate Rooms ® is established UK community marketplace matching home owners with trusted flatmates and tenants looking for a better place to live.
Flatmate Rooms is a place to find a flatmate, flatshare or rent a flat in the UK. Website is hosted in London and operated from Cheshire and Lancashire by co-founders Francis and Gareth.
We launched in 2009 and we are developing and growing Flatmate Rooms every day, while doing our best to deliver great accommodation and flatmates to all our members.
It all started with the property price rises during the mortgage crisis. The amount of people looking for flatshares and low rent in the UK has grown quite a bit. Francis and Gareth saw this happening, and knew there was a need for a modern site, where members could easily rent and find rooms. That’s when Flatmate Rooms was born.
With 400 000’s registered users and counting, we’re sure you’ll find your cosy room, property or flatmate.
With Flatmate Rooms you get:
- A trusted UK company,
- a clear website,
- 30 days success guarantee,
- searchable tenant database,
- full flatshare advice centre,
- easy contact access to us on every page,
- access to tenancy agreements,
- a website that listens to your feedback.
Site safety and security is key to us. That’s why we:
- rigorously check our adverts and keep scammers out,
- process your data over a secure connection,
- have secure servers and PCI compliance in place,
- never store your passwords in clear,
- protect house numbers and personal identification details,
- protect all email addresses on the site to shield members from fraud or spam,
- send all emails through our monitored messaging system to users’ personal email addresses and site inbox,
We want our members to succeed faster and recommend us.
Flatmate Rooms will continue to keep the site fully up to date delivering the best help, service and advice we can. If you have any ideas, comments or feedback just drop us a line using the box below.
--Francis & Gareth
Please us send your comments and suggestions.